Cast Link Belt
Metallurgical Processes: Neutral Hardening, Carburizing, Carbonitriding, Annealing, Isothermal Annealing, Normalizing, Stress Relieving
Types Of Products: Fasteners, Castings, Forgings, Precision Machined Components, Transmission & Axle Component Blanks
- Available in sizes of 500 pounds/hour to 20,000 pounds/hour.
- Integrated “PyroKleen™” prewash/preheat.
- GapMiser™ soft handling systems.
- Tension-free drive mechanisms, no take-ups.
- Eliminate crankshafting of pins.
- Ability to handle a large variety of parts of larger size and weights over mesh belt designs.
- Modular design.
- Air-cooled fans for atmosphere circulation.
- Various quench systems available such as oil, water, polymer, caustic and nitrate/nitrite salt available.
- "Upflow" or "uniflow" quench design available.
- Can be fully automated.
- Computerized BeltMaster™ controls for total system management.
The following product literature is currently available: