Thermal Treatment System for High Volumes
AFC-Holcroft is the acknowledged leader in pusher furnace technology. Every AFC-Holcroft pusher furnace incorporates many unique and innovative features that were not only pioneered by AFC-Holcroft, but are found exclusively on AFC-Holcroft equipment. Our pusher furnace designs are often imitated but never duplicated.
Metallurgical Processes: Annealing, Stress Relieving, Solution Treating and Aging
Types of Products: Transmission and Axle Components, Drivetrain Components, Shafts, Castings, Forgings and Engine Components
• Ability to handle variable production rates and simultaneously process large numbers of different parts
• Single row to six row designs for high production volumes
• Single or multi-chamber design
• Modular design for flexibility and ease of maintenance
• Silicon carbide and high alumina segmented skid rails
• “Alligator” outer door system for positive sealing and “fail-safe” operation
• Captive chain tray transfer mechanism with sealed housing (horizontal or vertical)
• Recirculating ball nut and screw pusher mechanism designed specifically for heavy loads
• Automatic adjustment of main pusher stroke to compensate for thermal expansion and permanent tray growth
• Roof, single-flow and AFC-Holcroft’s patented dual-flow sidewall fan systems
• Large diameter single-ended and U-type radiant tube systems mounted horizontally or vertically
• Internal or external recuperators
• Single or multiple quench systems (oil, water, polymer or molten salt)
• Patented “upflow” or “uniflow” quench design available
• Press quenching available
• High pressure gas quenching available (10-20 bar nitrogen)
• Pyro-Kleen preheat / pre-oxidizer
• Available in a variety of control platforms providing total data monitoring, controlling, tracking and acquisition capability.
The following product literature is currently available:
Click below to see an animation of an AFC-Holcroft Pusher line in a typical configuration.