Roller Hearth Furnaces
AFC-Holcroft’s roller hearth furnaces are designed to provide greater uptime, ease of maintenance, trouble free operation and can be custom designed to meet your exact processing requirements.
Metallurgical Processes: Carburizing, Neutral Hardening, Carbonitriding, Annealing, Isothermal Annealing, Normalizing, Stress Relieving, Tempering, Solution Treating and Aging
Types of Products: Automotive Components, Aerospace Components, Tubing, Bar Stock, Castings, Forgings, Railroad Components and Precision Machined Components
- Modular design for flexibility and ease of maintenance
- Ability to handle a large variety of parts of larger size and weights
- Tension-free drive mechanism
- Air-cooled fans for atmosphere circulation
- Various quench systems available such as oil, water, polymer and molten salt
- Patented “upflow” or “uniflow” quench design available
- Can be fully automated
- Available in a variety of control platforms providing total data monitoring, controlling, tracking and acquisition capability.
The following product literature is currently available: