Rotary Hearth Furnaces
AFC-Holcroft’s rotary hearth furnaces are designed to provide greater uptime, ease of maintenance, trouble free operation and can be custom designed to meet your exact processing requirements.
Metallurgical Processes: Neutral Hardening, Carburizing, Reheating, Tempering
Types of Products: Automotive Components, Bearing Races, Off Road/Agricultural Components, Aerospace Components, Forgings and Powdered Metal Components
• Ability to handle variable production rates and process a large variation of parts
• Single or multi level hearth designs
• Gas tight oil bath seal
• Heavy duty furnace support and guide wheels
• Multiple drive systems are available including electrical-mechanical with variable speed and a hydraulic multi-cylinder system
• Automatic cylinder type upward opening door(s)
• Roof mounted air-cooled radial fan
• Automatic loading / unloading available
• Press quenching available
• Available in a variety of control platforms providing total data monitoring, controlling, tracking and acquisition capability
Click below to see an animation of an AFC-Holcroft Rotary furnace in a typical configuration.