Our exothermic generators are used for bright annealing, normalizing and stress relieving systems. They produce heat treating atmosphere and combustibles ranging from 0-20%.
Based on customer requirements and processes, these systems can be designed to produce varying amounts of combustibles and dewpoints.
• Size ranging available from 4000 CFH to 20,000 CFH
• Capable of producing lean (10:1) to rich (6:1) exothermic atmosphere
• Horizontal combustion chamber
• Water cooled gas cooling tower for primary cooling
• Refrigerated chiller / dryer for secondary cooling
• NFPA, NEC and OSHA compliant
• Typical composition of exothermic gas is as follows:
o CO 5% - 10%
o CO2 5.2% - 8.5%
o H2 6% - 12%
o CH4 0% - 0.1%
o N2 Remainder
o Dewpoint 5° F - 45° F